Eid Mubarak to all users and well-wishers form eTravelSmart.



Eid-ul-Adha is an occasion where people are encouraged to make every kind of sacrifice (Gold, Money, Shelter etc) for the spiritual, moral, social, and economic uplift of mankind in and around to community. At last I am able to know it’s a festive of scarification, where everyone of has to scarifies most loved thinks to God on his request (there is long story, I forgot those kings names so I am not saying about all story). “Once who are able to sacrifice the things he loved, then only he is able to sacrifice himself to reach God” is the main motive of the EID. More over not only scarification, it’s about uplifting of means of leaving of people who are surrounded my community. One of my friend said, he donated him 10% of one year income to needed people on this occasion, I feel proud of people like him who give something to society.  Every middleclass people in and around me in my childhood going to give some kind of helps to people to reach God.
I don’t how my people are celebration this fest, but I wish them all success on this fest.

EID MUBARAK


Source: http://etravelsmart.quora.com/Eid-Mubarak-To-My-Muslim-Family?share=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Raksha Bandhan To All Customers -eTravelSmart.com